Your family’s safety and the safety of your property is our first concern.
We can be called upon to help in urgent situations. Limbs and even trunks can compromise your property and in some cases your safety. We can help by quickly meeting you on-site to assess the situation and bring in our team quickly on notice.
Crane Services – Chattanooga and Surrounding
In the tree care and removal business, it may be necessary at times to use a crane to assist in the removal of a tree. Do you have a tall tree that you want trimmed? If so, we at Brad Jones Tree Service have the ability to help you. We offer crane services in order to handle any tall tree trimming service you may need.
Our crane services allow us to trim taller trees due to any of the following:
- Branches spreading too far and blocking sun
- Dead branches and tree sections
- Low hanging branches that need to be removed
- Diseased, cracked and broken branches
We have the right equipment and experience for any dangerous or hazardous tree removal situation. Removing fallen trees from structures requires experienced well-trained crane operators. Every member of our team is a fully insured professional.
Emergency Tree Storm Clean-up & Removal
You can call us for any after storm clean up to remove fallen trees and debris from your property, street or neighborhood.
A fallen tree can be a serious safety hazard possibly causing significant damage to your property. You need fast tree removal to restore your yard or your home. At Brad Jones Tree Service we can respond to emergencies quickly and professionally. Our emergency tree service near Chattanooga is available 24/7 to help you handle dangerous fallen trees properly, minimizing damage, stress and keeping your family safe.
Fallen Tree Emergencies
When a tree in your yard is damaged by storm weather or disease, it can fall without warning. Knowing how to handle a fallen tree emergency or heavily-damaged tree will help you stay calm and reduce any property damage or safety risks associated with a fallen tree or branch.
- The first step to take when a tree falls in your yard or on your home is to make sure everyone is safe and that no one was injured by the tree. If medical attention is needed, seek help immediately first before calling for tree removal.
- Next, inspect the fallen tree to ensure it did not snag any utility or communication lines—if you see downed lines, DO NOT TOUCH! Don’t try to move them or handle them by yourself. It’s difficult to tell the difference between phone lines and power lines, so it’s best to stay away completely. If you have downed lines, call your utility company or fire department right away for help.
- Next, call for emergency tree service to handle tree removal safely and quickly. Never try to remove a tree yourself. Even small trees require the correct professional equipment and the right skills to remove safely.
- Once you know that everyone is safe, take pictures of the damage and tree and contact your insurance company.
- If home repairs are needed, you’ll also need to call a roofer or contractor to inspect and assess any damage.
Dangerous Tree Removal
We can remove dangerous trees that may be close to power lines or the roof of your home. Any seriously damaged or diseased tree must be removed for the safety of all and the safety of your property. Don’t wait until its too late – Call Us Now.
For any emergency tree service or storm clean up call Brad Jones at 423-509-4292 24 Hr/7 Days a Week.
We offer free estimates. Ask about our discounts.