Tree Removal Services in the
Chattanooga and Surrounding Areas
We have been in the tree removal business for over 20 years. We know trees and love trees, but we understand there are valid reasons for removing a tree. We have the right equipment and experience to remove any tree safely from your yard or property.
Reasons to Remove a Tree
- Dead or Dying Trees
- Hazardous or Harmful Trees
- Obstructing Trees
- Roof Clearance
- Lot Clearing
Warning Signs of a Hazardous Tree Situation
Inspect your trees often. Naturally, you don’t need to wait for the tree to fall before you call us. It’s best to call us when you see the following warning signs:
• Tree branches touching electric wires
• Dead limbs high on a tree could fall on someone walking below them
• Cracked and broken branches also pose a danger for those below
• The tree has been damaged by a storm.
• Peeling barks might suggest an insect infestation that can weaken a tree
• Uprooted trees are leaning dangerously against a structure or other trees
• An out-of-control root system with exposed roots, increasing the risk of the tree falling
Don’t Risk Your Property – Hire a Professional Tree Removal Service
Attempting to do this work yourself can often be dangerous. The tree can fall the wrong way and injure someone. It can also fall against a building and break windows or possibly cause more damage to the surrounding area.
If you need a tree removed call Brad Jones today 423-509-4292 for a free quote.
We offer free estimates. Ask about our discounts.